A Screening & Study Guide is now available here to those who purchase The Insular Empire for educational/community use. The guide was developed in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary panel of experts, including Dr. Hope Cristobal, Dr. Keith Camacho, Dr. Lisalinda Natividad, and Dr. Dan Rosen.
The Screening & Study Guide includes:
- Lesson plan and discussion questions
- Advice on how to use the film for different audiences
- Tips for organizing a successful screening
- Background information and historical timeline
- Links to video modules for classroom use
- Additional resources for further study and action
Please note that you will need an access code to open the Guide. Please contact Horse Opera Productions if you have already purchased an institutional copy of The Insular Empire and would like to receive an access code. To order the film (including access to the Guide), please contact our distributor, New Day Films.